Vintage Air on 1965 Riviera Gran Sport non-air car

Carbuff2

I have a 1965 Riviera Gran Sport non-air car and want to install the vintage air conditioning  system on it and can have questions of what is available for them.  Has anyone done this that can give me information??  I have a shop that will do the installation but want me to purchase the kit for it, that is what I need help with.  Waiting for a catalog from Vintage Air to determine what I will need to order.

If you have done I need your help.  Paul 559 355-3551 or 65skyriv19@att.net

Vintage Air is pretty helpful when you call. They can give you more guidance than almost anyone about their products and what you will need for your application. Expect it to take longer than they say to install it, but I have found their setups to be fairly complete and straightforward for most installations. Give them a call and see what they say.

I spoke with Tony at Vintage Air very helpful but had suggestions, no kit available, is sending me a kit so I can select what parts I think that I will need so I can order.  Was hoping someone has done this before and may have some info to share as to what to order.  I do have an A/C shop that will do the installation, but want me to supply the Air Conditioning parts.  Thanks for your reply.  Paul