Anyone need 1933 parts or 1937 carb. parts?

Pete Phillips

Just in from a parts trip. Several 1933 mechanical parts here (incl. steering column with lock and key) and some 1937 carburetor parts. Anyone see anything they need? Won't be very expensive, but they are heavy, so shipping won't be cheap. Have 1933 front and rear motor mounts (need re-vulcanizing), 1933 carb. heat duct, 1933 fuel pump (rebuildable core), 1933 air breather, 1933 oil cooler, 1933 steering column with lock, switch, and key. 50-series, I assume, but not 100% certain.
Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

IMG_4976.JPG

IMG_4977.JPG

• 1 year later...

HI there....Vern in San Luis Obispo Calif , just wondering if you still have any of the 1933 Buick parts shown ...I need the cross member and the oil heat exchanger...and the heat tube for the manifold.....I was with a friend looking at another car and the Buick said please bring me home and love me....and so I did and I do.......The engine is-was frozen and now it is almost ready to rotate.....if you have the pistons up out of the way you can turn the flywheel with one finger and thumb.....So there is hope. my email is vernludwick@att.net  thanks , 1933 Buick 60 series

1933 engine 002.JPG

1933 engine 006.JPG

1933 engine 003.JPG

1933 engine 022.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/31/2018 at 8:12 PM, Pete Phillips said:

Just in from a parts trip. Several 1933 mechanical parts here (incl. steering column with lock and key) and some 1937 carburetor parts. Anyone see anything they need? Won't be very expensive, but they are heavy, so shipping won't be cheap. Have 1933 front and rear motor mounts (need re-vulcanizing), 1933 carb. heat duct, 1933 fuel pump (rebuildable core), 1933 air breather, 1933 oil cooler, 1933 steering column with lock, switch, and key. 50-series, I assume, but not 100% certain.
Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

IMG_4976.JPG

IMG_4977.JPG

20200229_172702.thumb.jpg.5184e0dd0b64e215dae3c85524f8c72c.jpgpete. I was wondering if you still have this part marked by the red arrow?  And how much is it. Thank you Cesar 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dima,

I have the air filter and two steering columns (complete, with steering gear box and steering wheel attached). The second steering wheel & column is missing the center hub. I cannot find the engine mounts, and I have to look in another building tomorrow for the fuel pump.

Pete

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

Edited by Pete Phillips (see edit history)

Pete,

Thank you!

Will wait for information about engine mounts.

Although, please, make more detailed photos of the steering gearbox.

Let me know prices for parts that we are discussing, in DM, please.

Or email: zhukovskiyds@gmail.com

Many thanks!

Edited by Dima (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Geoff Restorations said:

Do you have a headlight switch (at base of steering box) for a 1933 50 series by chance?

There's one on one of the steering columns, but both steering columns/wheels/boxes are sold and payment is pending. Might have one from a '32 50-series. Can't believe they are any different.

Pete

• 6 months later...
17 hours ago, ggbelsky said:

Do you still have the hood?  If so, how much?  Let me know, thanks.

17 hours ago, ggbelsky said:

Do you still have the hood?  If so, how much?  Let me know, thanks.

I never had a 1933 hood. Sorry, can't help. Have a 1932 50-series hood.