I do more then build models in the basement

junkyardjeff

I got my sewing table done except for it to be wired up but I am able to use it so I have been doing some repairs to my 55 sunliner,it started out as some upgrade to the hidden stereo system and has morphed into finishing the interior,I redone the front seat a couple years ago and never did put the piece of vinyl back on that went under the rear cushion so that has been done and since I had material left over I redone the lower rear panels. To do the upper rear panels I will have to order material so I decided to get enough to do them along with the complete rear seat and door panels,the door panels will probably get done next winter but I want to have all the material in stock so I can do it any time I can.

100_7885.JPG

100_7895.JPG

100_7897.JPG

100_5860.JPG

• Like 1

This car being a very late 55 production is kind of messed up,it has 56 parts and had a fourth color in the interior where there should have only been three. On the back of the front backrests are a insert similar to the front but with no pleats and it was a light blue like what was on the rear panels too,its very hard to find another  that has a original interior and since it has 56 parts I think they ran out of the green and substituted a light blue that almost looked similar when new but faded much more then the white and green. I was going to put that light blue back in but could never find a match and could not get anyone I talked to on the phone at the material companies to get what was going on.

100_7879.JPG