Philly Annual Meeting Seminars

real61ss

I recently received The Speedster via email and included was a listing of the seminars that will be presented this year in Philly. After lunch on Friday there is one listed that should be on anyones bucket list that likes, judges or is in any way interested in 1958 to 1964 Chevrolet automobiles.   It is being presented by Verne Frantz, Mr. Frantz is a new member to the AACA family but he is a well known Chevrolet historian who has forgotten more than most of us will ever know about these model cars. So, I would suggest that anyone who usually requests to judge the classes that contain these cars or is restoring a 58 to 64 Chevrolet please plan to attend his seminar. His knowledge will be especially valuable in class 36b, Hi. Performance Chevrolets, hopefully he can be persuaded to present a CJE on some aspects of these cars. Mr. Frantz also provides a documentation service for owners of these model cars. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mark McAlpine

Thanks for the information, Annie.  It sounds interesting.  I'm on the Publications Committee so will be attending the Publications Seminar, but maybe Marion can attend it.

On 1/1/2018 at 1:48 PM, real61ss said:

After lunch on Friday there is one listed that should be on anyones bucket list that likes, judges or is in any way interested in 1958 to 1964 Chevrolet automobiles.   It is being presented by Verne Frantz, Mr. Frantz is a new member to the AACA family................

Thanks Tommy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, due to a firm contract with GM for the use of their slides, I'll have to ask that no videos or photographs of the presentation are made. The contract strictly prohibits me from letting the photos be published in any form other than used in seminars. I really don't want to get a letter from GM's lawyers....

Verne