Buick 1925 missing ID plates

Guillerme

Bonjour from France,

I've bought a Buick with no body and neigher ID plates. According to the local registering documents ID numbers are as follows : 

Frame number is : 1260237

Motor number is : 1267933

Model sedan 7 type 25-50

Is there an expert to confirm all is logical and who knows a company that can manufacture replic of original ID plates?

Thank you,

Hi.You seems to have the identifikation plates on your car as the Serie number (and Engine number.)

The plate on the cowl 4" x 4"  just tell the model on the car.(stamped 25-50 on your car)and will  tell what pressure your tire needs.

Leif in Sweden

IMG_2160.JPG

IMG_1717 - Kopia.JPG

IMG_1719.JPG

All the plates are missing, I only have very very old hand written property documents showing ID numbers but I'm not 100% sure of it. Tha's why I was asking a bit of help to experts to make sure I can manufacture new plates based on those documents and present it to French registration departement.

Many thanks, 

A. J. Backeast advertises in AACA magazine.  I got the frame tag  for my 32 Buick from him.  It looks to be the same script Buick as mine.  You could contact him and he can stamp the number  in the proper lettering that you need on the frame  and engine tags.  Know your needed dimensions and see if he can help.

Bob Engle