Interior door handle bracket

Pitalplace

Thank you very much for responding to my post. It takes guys like you to make this hobby so great. I just finished a 64 falcon sprint and this is my first older vehicle. I will have a learning curve. If I need one of your keepers I will let you know.

Again Thanks Byron

Always glad to help, restoring 1934 Dodge Dr ,,,finally having time and new garage to get into,been sitting 8 years, time to bring it back to life, glad to answer any question I can, I have plenty of the keepers , just pm me or on here I always check in and see what others are up to

43 minutes ago, jpage said:

Restoration Specialties in Pa might have those springs but they will need a sample to compare. Their number is 814-467-9842 and hours are 9-5 eastern time.

Ordered a couple of eBay but if they don't work I will check this out.

Thanks Byron

13 hours ago, Pitalplace said:

Replaced the spring today. I loosened the tabs on one side, well they both broke off, and got the spring in. There was enough tab still sticking through the hole that I just spot welded and ground back smooth. It worked very well so that is done.

Most of the time the tabs do break off, that's why I started making replacement spring keepers""" at least you were able to save yours,

On 11/26/2017 at 4:21 AM, knobless said:

Most of the time the tabs do break off, that's why I started making replacement spring keepers""" at least you were able to save yours,

I like the way the bracket turned out with the new spring. I have the other spring so I think I will do the other side. I would like one of your brackets. Sent you a PM

Thanks Byron