1933 CONTINENTAL CONVERTIBLE

JustDave

THIS IS FOR BARRY WOLK MORE THAN OTHERS BARRY SHOWED AND INTREST IN CONTINENTAL CARS

HES BEEN LOOKING FOR A ROADSTER WITH NO AVAIL,IN OLD CARS WEEKLY PREWAR PUZZLE DATED 12/7/2012

IT SHOWS A REPORTED 1933 CONTINENTAL FLYER ROADSTER,FIRST ONE IVE SEEN AND PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE

ILL EVER SEE,THERE YOU GO BARRY      DAVE

• 2 years later...

Hay berry

see if you can find an oldcars weekly dated December seventh 2012 it shows the car setting on the street lt frt view of the car.picture probably 30 s or 40 s. Possibly later,does not look like a manuf type picture, good luck I hope you find the elusive convertible.    Dave, p.s possibly you can find it online

The Standard Catalog edited by Kimes and Clark list a roadster for both the 1933 Continental Beacon Four ($355) and the Flyer Six ($450).  Which model was pictured?   I've only ever seen the art rendering profile of the Beacon roadster.   I suspect this is an extinct model, given the low popularity of open roadsters by then even if they were rock-bottom priced.  

Has anyone identified another make that shared the Hayes bodies with the Continentals?