Anyone near Springfield Mass?

Thriller

Hello. Is anyone near Monson, MA that would be willing to look at an early Buick on my behalf (he typed behind the back of She Who Must Be Obeyed)?  Something interesting has come up...Suzanne isn't convinced yet. I've asked the seller if they are open to having someone take a look for me.   If someone is close enough and willing to make the trek, I will provide more details via private message / email. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Thriller
Correct typo #1 (see edit history)

I'm about 12 miles away, heading off tomorrow morning to the AACA meeting in Philadelphia. I would be happy to look at it for you. I probably know the car if it's been out of the garage in the last forty years. I will pm you my cell number. Ed

• Like 1

Thanks John.  I thought of you when I saw how close it was to the CT border, but don't know all the geography.

Larry, I may be getting into the divorced business if I'm not too careful.  I don't want to get my hopes up...this unit appears nice, but I feel is overpriced for one that hasn't run since 2001 (yet is advertised as running).  Time will tell.  So, I need to work on the home front...hmmm...a really good Valentine's gift may soften the blow...or the blows she lays on me anyway.

In case anyone isn't sure, I'm joking around on the spousal abuse / divorce side.  A deal on a new acquisition isn't worth any of that and potentially losing my sugar momma.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...