My Buick Parts on eBay

MrEarl

Since I can no longer without much frustration, post pictures of for sale items on this forum, here is a link to my eBay items.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/54roadmasters/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I sincerely regret not being able to continue selling my Buick parts here as I always tried to price them fairly and straight up.  Hopefully someone can figure out the photo uploading issue soon.

18 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Since I can no longer without much frustration, post pictures of for sale items on this forum, here is a link to my eBay items.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/54roadmasters/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I sincerely regret not being able to continue selling my Buick parts here as I always tried to price them fairly and straight up.  Hopefully someone can figure out the photo uploading issue soon.

… perhaps we could suggest setting up a photo bucket account or similar animal, as this would allow you to create a designated site of your own where the photos can be cataloged and sorted. You could then direct traffic from here to the photos and entirely forsake ebag altogether ...

edit: Oh, btw did not realize this site was having problems uploading jpg's from one's personal stash of photos …when did this start happening ? 

Edited by buick man (see edit history)

I considered doing that David but then thought why should I or anyone else here have to do that just to be able to easily post pictures here on Buy-Sell or any other sub-forum. I've sought help from the Administrator and because he hasn't experienced the problem his response was he can't fix what he can't diagnose or reproduce. My latest correspondence with him got no response. Frankly I'm just a bit frustrated over the whole thing. 

Here's a related thread in case you'd like to assist in trying to resolve the issue. 

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/285907-problems-posting-pics-need-your-help/

Lamar here in response to your invitation to help diagnose the posting of photos problems I have attempted to post a photo from my collection when I was selling wine glasses :D

… ah um testing , testing, 1,2,3, …. testing , 2,2,2,2, testing …. now going to my saved photos on my MacBook Pro Safari Browser and then hitting choose, then hitting the + plus icon on lower left side of "uploaded" image and walla …. this my photo appears slick as Georgia jam …. well at least the photo posting worked …. :')

Ultimate Platinum Blonde Bouffant Hairstyle 1960s.jpg

…  so perhaps Lamar there could be some possible reasons why you can't get the photo to post here and depending on your software being used and these being:

your private browsing mode is set to ON or Secure, or the photos have been saved in non jpg format or for that matter a jpg 2000 format mode.

Edited by buick man (see edit history)