1920 Buick K49 7 passenger touring cincinnati craigslist

NOT MINE
REPOSTED FROM CRAIGSLIST

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/5825059706.html

1920 Buick K49 7 passenger touring car, This is a very long car, it has two seats that unfold from the back front seat.

the car is in nice condition, the top is in good condition. it has 34 inch X 4 inch tires with wooden wheels.

The last time I drove the car was three years ago when I drove my daughter to her prom with some of her friends. It hasn't been started since then. Please call if you are interested 513 240 8194

00W0W_8XzaLfUgSnm_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_el3dJpBMvqE_1200x900.jpg

00J0J_czhCUNhkYAt_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

This car was for sale a few years back.  Can,t remember the price  but it must have been more than 16K,  as I would have made an offer at that price. Looks a pretty good buy for 14K.  Still feel tempted but would prefer to wait for a 1912 - 13.   It always surprises me when these cars come back  up for sale after a few years,   after you think they have been sold.  That happened to me on a 24 six cylinder roadster that I was very interested  in,  but the seller didn,t  seem to be too co operative.   Then it came up for sale three years later.  Oh well,  You win some you loose some.  I missed out on a brass acetylene headlight last week on ebay.  Was the only bidder for five days,  then lost it right at the end.

As always Oregon Desert comes thru again! This is a car I would have definitely been interested in. If it had showed up last month. And, not on the other side of the U.S.A. for a change! Here lies the problem... A while back an offer was made on a 1925-45, 30 miles away.... and they finally accepted....gulp! So now we will have a Standard and a Master to compare. Also need to find a garage to rent for my 1937. Picking it up next week contingent if it still runs. I drove it 2 years ago. Scary ride. Needs Brakes. Don't you love the "Earl Sheib Blue"! I see Cobalt Blue in it's future. And that is what they had painted it (underneath this light blue), then several years later the owner decided to brighten it up.

DSCN7185.JPG

• Like 2