1933 & 34 Dodge Coupe's Gorgous cars IMHO

I should have collecting these yrs ago! Saw a beautiful 34 Coupe for sale way out of my price range at 47k! Just wondered who was the designer of this body style? Just thought I would compliment these cars, I'm sure there's other years just as beautiful. Maybe someday I will run across a Coupe that's not quite so perfect, I'll have to have it!

Almost nobody built a truly ugly car in 33 or 34, but the Dodges and Plymouths have always been my favorites.  In addition to the good looks, virtually all steel and built like tanks, sophisticated suspension (ride in or drive a 34 Plymouth or Dodge with that independent coil front suspension and you will see what I mean), plenty of room inside and all around great cars.  Attached is a photo of my 34 Dodge DRXX coupe.  Keep in mind that there are a bunch of variations:  the DRXX is on a 117" wheelbase and the Plymouths are either 114" or 108", depending on the model (in 34).

IMG01077-20140831-1856.jpg

Almost nobody built a truly ugly car in 33 or 34, but the Dodges and Plymouths have always been my favorites.  In addition to the good looks, virtually all steel and built like tanks, sophisticated suspension (ride in or drive a 34 Plymouth or Dodge with that independent coil front suspension and you will see what I mean), plenty of room inside and all around great cars.  Attached is a photo of my 34 Dodge DRXX coupe.  Keep in mind that there are a bunch of variations:  the DRXX is on a 117" wheelbase and the Plymouths are either 114" or 108", depending on the model (in 34).IMG01077-20140831-1856.jpg

Almost nobody built a truly ugly car in 33 or 34, but the Dodges and Plymouths have always been my favorites.  In addition to the good looks, virtually all steel and built like tanks, sophisticated suspension (ride in or drive a 34 Plymouth or Dodge with that independent coil front suspension and you will see what I mean), plenty of room inside and all around great cars.  Attached is a photo of my 34 Dodge DRXX coupe.  Keep in mind that there are a bunch of variations:  the DRXX is on a 117" wheelbase and the Plymouths are either 114" or 108", depending on the model (in 34).IMG01077-20140831-1856.jpg