Parts for your classic car

Xander Wildeisen

I went out to a local salvage yard to get some parts, and took a bunch of pictures that I will post for you guys/gals to see. The yard is called Vintage Automotive, The owners name is Jim Hines. The yard is full of 1930-1960 cars and trucks, lots of great parts, rust is not a problem around here. If you are looking for any thing give him a call. He has a ton of N.O.S. parts in the buildings. And he is very knowledgeable and knows what is out there. 1-208-587-3743   http://www.jimsvintageautomotive.com/

vintage auto 007.JPG

vintage auto 008.JPG

vintage auto 009.JPG

vintage auto 010.JPG

vintage auto 011.JPG

vintage auto 012.JPG

Thanks for sharing! I have been going to the yard, and have known Jim for forty years. There are cars in the yard that I took parts from thirty five years ago. Cars are still in the same place, sans a few more parts and a little more surface rust, but overall they have not changed much. No better way to spend an afternoon then walk around the yard. The yard is personal extension of it's owner, and they just don't get any better then Jim!   People come and people go, but things never change at Jim's "Vintage Automotive!" I hope that it lasts forever!