Looking for trunk handle

If you want a very similar handle but not exact.  Just search for trunk handles on ebay.  NOS light help as well.  I have sold some similar ones (not exactly the same) with keys for under 20.00.  All depends on what you are putting it on and whether it needs to be the exact handle shown or one that fits and looks good.

Auburn,

Thanks for the advice.  It would be nice if the cover with the screw holes was similar so I don't have to drill new holes.  I will watch Ebay.  Another person locally suggested running ads in Hemmings and Old Cars Weekly.  All good suggestions.  It is not like I need the handle tomorrow.  Over the Winter, I will continue to look and maybe attend some auctions coming up that have boatloads of old car parts.  As I have played in this car hobby over the years, I have gone a year or two without finding a part I was looking for and then suddenly I find several.  With the internet, the word rare has been redefined.

If you want original for packard that will cost anywhere's from 125.00-300.00 I am currently out of stock on those as when I have they fly out quickly. Like Auburnseeker says if your not looking for oem factory original, if you get a picture of someother you want I have many many used standard trunk handles but shaft length ? Tapped end shaft? Escutcheon convex or curved or flat all play roles in a good fit.

:)

HE RE-POPS HANDLES, THEY ARE NICE, BUT NOT OEM ORIGINAL HANDLES,  LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANT ORIGINA,L I MAY HAVE ONE LEFT, BUT WILL BE PRICEY IF YOUR INTERESTED,THERE IS A GUY OUT WEST WHO SPECILIZES IN NOTHING BUT PACKARD HANDLES AND PACKARD PARTS,HE HAS NICE HANDLES BUT HIS RANGE FROM 175 UP FOR THE HARD TO GET POT METAL AND CLAD CRIMP OVER LIKE THIS. WHAT MODEL AND YEAR PACKARD IS YOURS?

Yes I am pretty sure they are, but that would better be asked of a Senior winner in the Packard AACA club, as having over 45k handles I know many many, and many apps. I don't know exact specific's on some. but the handle picture you have is correct they used a clad crimpover skins,if they are solid cast they would be replacements or reproductions. My Suggestion if you have a Original Packard Restoration I would seek OEM Original. If your car is other do what you want. Obviously it's your car and your choice.  let me Know if you seek a original handle and I will check my Inventory to see what i have left.

Send me pm 

Rich