One for Mr Earl

50jetback

Another great project awaiting completion.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5688089679.html

Ad doesn't say if it's a Special or Century. I'm sure someone living way down in Georgia could negotiate a suitable price to offset the transport costs from Spokane!!

Lot of work done, would be nice to know exactly what hasn't been done. Look like new tyres - I can't read if they are 15" or 16". If 15" it's a Century and a great deal, if they are 16" it is a Special and still a good project to complete.

• Like 1

Personally the two tone paint is a major turnoff to me. I know they were not available that way from the factory in 1937 and I don't think they were in 1936 either.

If someone is looking for a Buick Century of that era, I would suggest the 1937 Model 64 on this page as a better deal than that one:

http://www.3638buickclub.org/advertisements.html

• Like 1

I agree. The Century Model 64 was just advertised. It is scheduled to be in the next issue of the Torque Tube II. There are a few small things about it that I would change, but I will be surprised if it is still for sale when I get ready to send that issue to the Printer in mid August. That is a really good price for a 1937 Century. If I had the money and the room, I think I would own a second 1937 Buick. 

The Roadmaster is a really good deal if the interior wood is in good condition. I don't have room or money for another car but I was slightly tempted by both of those. The other cars on the club website are also probably all good cars but the prices are just not nearly as attractive as the first two.