Routing of Trans cooler lines - 65 Riv

alini

I have never liked the way my cooler lines are routed.  I bought a set from inline tube, my originals had been cut by someone previously when they took the radiator out while the car was in outdoor storage, so  dont know the correct config.    I dont believe the cooler cares which way it flows, but the routing around the oil filter and under the pulley have me wondering which is correct.  Anyone got any tips or pics of the routing, either at the front or back, I should be able to get a better idea of how mine as supposed to be

Ive got the lines in place, just not liking the way they route   way too close to the oil pan in some spots and too close to the crank pulley in some configs.....so trying to make it right

Ive disconnected them and been able to wiggle them around.

Thanks for the pics Steve

17 hours ago, RockinRiviDad said:

I ran into the same problem Ed had with trying to fish them in after engine & trans were bolted in. So I unbolted the engine mounts, placed a 2x4 across the oil pan & used my floor jack to raise engine. Gained a few inches of wiggle room that make all the difference

David ! NEVER is it a good idea to lift your engine via oil pan. Glad you didnt hurt anything.