Wanted Brake Parts For 1932 REO

My 1932 REO Flying Cloud is ready to go - once I rebuild the brakes! I would appreciate your help in locating master cylinder, wheel cylinders, hoses and brake shoes for my 1932 REO Flying Cloud Model S. It would be helpful to even if you could share the Wagner-Lockheed part numbers! Thank you! Joe Scanlon email jscanlon48@aol.com Phone 585 721 6559 EDT

REO 1932 Exiting Canada May 5, 2016.JPG

These guys are the BEST ! 

Brake & Equip Whse (Rob) 455 Harrison St NE, Mpls MN 55413-2408 (612) 378-3141  #2=shop

Friendly , good service, and most importantly, they know what they are doing. Ask for Rob or Brad in the shop.   Tell  them Curt the Auburn guy referred you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I took Curti's suggestion and sent my parts to Rob & Brad at Brake & Equipt. Warehouse in Minneapolis. They turned everything around in less than the two weeks that they estimated. The parts look like brand new - just like they assured me they would! Oh, by the way - they pay for the return shipping, too! I would definitely use them again! Thanks for the suggestion, Auburn Guy! :-)

Just an FYI about brake parts - Empire Radiator in Rochester NY made up the new brake hoses for my REO. They made them up the same day I brought them in! Great workmanship, friendly service, and... reasonable prices! The local auto parts stores pretty much laughed at me when I told them I was looking for brake parts for a 1932 REO. :-)