FS- 1931 Franklin 153 Club Sedan - Org Calf. Car

mikewest

Im selling a clean 153 club sedan originally from Calf. The car is well sorted , running and driving. It has its original interior that needs some repair to the front seat . The headliner is in good condition.  The car has a dealer installed hot air heater, wonderful original trunk and still has its crank hole cover.  The car was painted  50 years ago ,and still shows well. It had a new professionally installed top . This car can be driven home. Its never been to the Trek so why not be the first to take it? I have plenty of more pictures that I can email Price is $35,000.00 Delivery available . Call Mike  at 585 738 1541  or email at mawest729@gmail.com 007.JPG Call with questions. Mike 585 738 1541  oe email mawest729@gmail.com

005.JPG

007.JPG

004.JPG

012.JPG

007.JPG

003.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

006.JPG

009.JPG

025.JPG

Edited by mikewest
forgot verbage (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the 1930-32 Franklin Airman series cars are nice road cars. They can keep a steady 55 mph all day long in any kind of temperature (yes even 80+ degrees)

I owned a 1931 series 153 brougham with Derham body for 40+  years and drove it 50,000 miles over 40+ years. Very comfortable, easy to steer, ride well

and great Franklin Club support.

Walt, yours is a well known, well documented car. I saw it under new ownership at the Trek. Still a show-stealer. A couple of weeks ago I drove a 1930 Pursuit at the Westrek. Agreed ... Splendid road car.

BTW, really liked your piece on headlamps in the recent CLassic Car.