parts needed

Guest blacktopstudios

Guest blacktopstudios

I have a 1923 series 23-six-50. Another shop has lost the linkage for the throttle and timing from the bottom of the steering shaft. Also lost all the window cranks. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. 

Guest blacktopstudios

We thought about that. It is out of state and I think more trouble than its worth. I agree they did not leave the planet but i bet they left in someones tool box. It was at the other shop since 2007. We are just going to punt and start fresh.

Bob's Automobilia might be able to help with the door handles. The linkage I believe is going to be tough. Might have to find someone with a doner set that you can have copied.

Good luck

bobsautomobilia.com

Guest blacktopstudios
On 5/19/2016 at 5:49 PM, jbbuick22 said:

Do you have pic of the linkage parts you need?

I may have most of them. I also have 3 doors from a 22 model 47 the handles may be the same.

John

22-6-55 Sport touring

Thank you for the response. I have some pictures on my phone. Do you have a email that I can send them to? 

Guest blacktopstudios

Thank you for your response. I am very interested in the parts. Do you have a email that I can send them to.

Thahkyou Ken.

Guest blacktopstudios
On 5/20/2016 at 8:42 PM, Brian_Heil said:

I have a choke handle and the dash bracket and the rod if you need one of those.

I do need a choke handle and bracket and rod. May I have a number?