Buick Club Dinner at Autofair

38Buick 80C

Our annual dinner for Buick Club Members and friends attending Charlotte Autofair will be Friday April 8th at 7PM At Ciro's Italian Restaurant ( same place as always) 8927 J M Keynes Dr, Charlotte, NC 28262  Phone:(704) 510-0012 http://www.ciroscharlotte.com/

Please let me know if you plan on attending and how many in your party. We always have a great turn out and have lots of fun.

Moderators if you don't mind leaving this in the general section for a week before moving to events section, just to make sure it is not missed i would appreciate it. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

LAST CALL!!! we have 21 BCA members or their friends so far for dinner at Autofair. I need to know by Sunday 5PM eastern if you plan to join us.

Also Buicks will now be under the front stretch grandstands Sat and Sun as the speedway has resodded and don't want the cars messing up their precious grass.

I enjoyed the dinner. It was nice visiting with folks that I knew, meeting a few new people, and finally meeting a few forum members who I had never met in person before. 

• Like 1