1931 Plymouth PA Deluxe cowl light wanted

JW mopars

Keiser

If you have an extra pair I have been looking for a set for my convertible.  I have all but giving up finding them. most of the 31's I have seen do not have them --I have pictures of the deluxe model that shows a cowl band at lamps --- keep me in mind for a set --- also still looking for the rumble lid --Thanks Allan

This car has most if not all the options, I think. Dual wipers, heater, clock in mirror, side mounts, luggage rack and it even has a Philco radio, not sure if it is the correct model but sure looks to be right. My dad was the second owner and now I am the third. It belonged to a neighbor when I was just a boy. My dad said when the neighbor bought a new car in the 50's he used the old Plymouth for more of a truck. He thought the left cowl light got torn off because he would tie ladders to that side. He was a guy that kept everything but not the light!

most of the PA cars I have had or seen do not have the high option list your car has ---- the stock PA has the parking lamp in the head lamp and not much need for the cowl lamp.   so the extra cost would be something that most people would not have gotten. 

nice to see a car with the extras on it.   Allan

Keiser   

The pictures I have seen looks like a single bolt to the cowl like the dodge ones you have  --- don't think they have an arm to mount them.   But I have never had one to look at.

I also would like some good pictures of the lamp and how they mount ---Thanks Allan

Yep....the base is exactly like the 1931 DB cowl lamps. I will keep an eye out for some. I have a bezel and lens that will probably fit, but the bowl-shaped bucket will be a tough one since it is a rare accessory for the '31 Plymouth.

• 3 years later...