Project Vehicle

Guest Jokerswild1001

Guest Jokerswild1001

Hello my name is Jonathan. I am a disabled Veteran. I served for 9 years. I had an accident while deployed in Iraq.I broke my back. Came home had surgery. I was medically discharged. Since then I have broken my back 2 more times. When I came home I bought a 64 Cadillac and a 70 Nova SS. Unfortunately me and my wife had to sell them to pay for health insurance. My wife was active duty, she is now in the Reserves. She does have a civilian job. Yes she the bread winner. I can't work any longer. I have some free time on my hands. I need something to do. I miss working on cars. I'm asking for help in locating a car or truck for me to work on. Mustang, camaro,AMC Javelin (dream car). F100. Anything really. Please help me. Jokerswild1001@gmail.com

I hate to believe this is one again, but I have received several very similar emails that turned out to be spam from different people responding to different Craigslist ads I've had up in the past. I tried once to donate a car to the vet and it turned into a website that wanted an alarming amount of personal information. Hopefully this isn't the case here.

Edited by Plyroadking (see edit history)