SOLD For Sale: 1927 Chevrolet Capital 4dr Landau SOLD

I am posting this here for a friend who is selling a few extras from his collection, this is one of them:

Can PM me or post here for more info... Car is located up in South Mass !! 

Offering for sale my recent barn find. I have gotten it running and it runs pretty darn good considering it hasn't run in over 10yrs. Currently has the wrong DR-0 carb on it and I have the RAJX carb for it but it needs parts. Car is missing the fuel tank. It is about 95% complete with little metal rust. Rust through areas are: front pass cowl about 1" high x 8" long area, pass side inner fender area, and both ends of front fenders. All rotted areas are basically flat metal repairs and easy to do. Wood work: Car needs both front hinge pillars, roof top sides and filler wood on sides, rear door drivers side hinge pillar (broken at top) and possibly the the dash mounting board at the top of cowl. Sills appear solid with maybe some small areas at bottom of pillar area that can have small pieces laminated in. Front roof header had been replaced years ago and that could be changed out if wanted. Replacing wood is fairly easy on this car due to the landau type roof with the sheet metal only half way up the car. 4 new (never on road but installed 10yrs ago) tires on disk rims. Car includes rim tool to change tires. All wiring appears to work fine at all lights and engine. Single exhaust port, 1927 engine. Windshield regulator parts are not with car. No glass in doors. Handles are mismatched on outside of car. Two sets of headlight with one set having corroded rims, three radiator shrouds with one serviceable and in good shape. Roof top cross members and slats in good usable shape. Chassis is in nice shape with lots of grime on it and some rust on the running board supports. Nothing sand blasting won't clean up. All original wiring is intact. Gauges are good and working other than speedo. Inner cable is missing. This is a really nice restorable car in original, unmolested condition. It's been stored for the past 45 yrs. Bill of sale only but was originally registered in MA. I have started working on this car and price will go up as more work is done and wood added. I can restore this car for anyone interested. From a roadworthy driver to a full restoration with new interior. Price as it sits right now and in the above condition, $3,200 Pictures available.

00b0b_hv0G3iT4s5p_600x450.jpg

00h0h_i4j27zJsYpz_600x450.jpg

00T0T_fIgDE94NMx2_600x450.jpg

00A0A_acJBxBb4wFK_600x450.jpg

00707_2CbKfqk1SNR_600x450.jpg

00h0h_cKOFyCwF6Uh_600x450.jpg

00g0g_glJPxWUWS6U_600x450.jpg

Edited by BearsFan315 (see edit history)

This is a really nice restorable car in original, unmolested condition. It's been stored for the past 45 yrs.... I have started working on this car and price will go up as more work is done and wood added. I can restore this car for anyone interested....

Did you know that people appreciate UNRESTORED cars

more and more?  Even faded paint and pinstriping, and

worn uphostery, reveal the specific details G.M. made in 1927.

The car looks more interesting as an ORIGINAL,

unrestored car, perfect for AACA's original-features class.

Please consider simply getting it running properly and

keeping it original, rather than spending money to take away

its historical status.  You'll be saving money while

preserving a more interesting car for posterity!

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)