FS - 1929 Franklin Sedan

Guest Aston803

Guest Aston803

I have just joined in an attempt to help find a home for the following 1929 Franklin Sedan.

See posted pictures.

1929 Franklin Sedan

Location Ontario, Canada (Muskokas)

Price $8000.00 usd

Last ran in June, some brake work is required.

Please contact for more details. - Car must go as soon as possible

Shawn Bradley

email sbradley@sympatico.ca

613-243-2721

post-154963-0-55043600-1444168595_thumb.

post-154963-0-77954200-1444168623_thumb.

post-154963-0-55079000-1444168649_thumb.

Guest Aston803

You might be better off posting this on the HH Franklin website. Can you give more info about the car? Looks like a model 135.How long have you owned it, engine work,interior, exterior ,wood etc. thank you

I did submit some information to the HH Franklin webmaster but have yet to get a response.

This vehicle belongs to a family friend how has inherited it from her father after his passing. I am merely providing some help to find it a home as it is important that it lands with someone that appreciates what it is. Unfortunately, I can't provide too much detail on exactly what was done and when. However, it was with the family since at least the mid sixties and was restored over the years. The VIN starts with 35, so based on what I know it is a 135.

I am pulling some addtional photos and details together that will help show more close up details of the body, engine and interior.

Best Regards

Guest Aston803

Shawn, What is the VIN #?  I am near Rochester ,NY.

The Vin # that is listed on the current license renewal for is as follows. 351830. I don't believe this to be the full Vin # and will confirm this against the actual ownership/title and the Tag on the Firewall.

Guest Aston803

Looks like 35-183044L11 according to my records with engine no.35-131075

Very interesting. I should be able to confirm this Friday. I would be curious to know how you were able to come up with numbers. Is it registered with the Franklin club?

Guest Aston803

Yes the car is known to the club. Its a early 1929 model 135 , 125 in wheel base, with only one car listed in the directory older.

Thanks mikewest! If you have any other information about it that you were willing to share, you can email me at sbradley@sympatico.ca.

Guest Aston803

This Vehicle is tentatively Sold pending Pickup. Thanks to everyone that showed interest and provided feedback.

Should anything change I will update.

Thanks,

Shawn Bradley