Trying to find some of my old cars..anyone knowing about them would help

Guest LuxDriver

Guest LuxDriver

1958 white Limited convert came from nyc to Calif in the mid 70s ..this car as red and black dash! 1957 copper colored 4 dr Seville ..based on 2 dr was Motorama car , 1964 silver Cadillac 75 sedan had padded landau top with S bars/ grey inside , 60 Brougham blk silver painted top grey broadcloth, 60 Eldo brougham silver blue with all white leather blue rugs, 1956 Seville blk top white body blk white leather gold package, 53 Eldo baby blue red leather , will think of others later..love to know where they ended up..

Others I didn't own but curious where they are 58 Derman brougham maroon, 55 Imperial Derham 4 dr both from NY..

Guest LuxDriver

Wayne Im Łooking to find where my former cars ended up.. Locating old paperwork and vins would be a challenge. Especially having moved 9 x

Guest LuxDriver

Another .. Beautiful original 56 wisteria and white Premiere Cpe w air, tri tone fab interior . Sold at Barrett Jacksons in the mid '90s

Guest LuxDriver

How many 58 Ltd white converts have a red n blk dash? How many 53 Eldos are light blue w red interiors? How many all copper colored custom built 4 dr Sevilles are there.. They made 4. So on and so on.. If these were more common cars Id agree with you.. But they're very specific and few of them..

love to know where they ended up..

I'm often curious about some of my former cars, too.  However, sometimes, I don't want to know. :(

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"I never meant to leave you alone" __ Michael Martin Murphy __ 'Don't Count The Rainy Days'