1936 Buick Fuel pump

Tom_S

Looking for 36 Buick fuel pump, series 40, single action, especially the top part. I found a crack in mine this spring when I got it out for the first ride. I had purchased the pump awhile ago, installed last year and the crack just showed up. Somewhere it took a hard lick in its life. It is plumbed with rubber, so it was not in a bind. Crack can be seen in the recess just below the brass valve seat.

Anyone got a junker with good top?

Thanks,

Tom

post-86558-143143061744_thumb.jpg

John and Mark,

Thanks for reply. I have another fuel pump that I robbed a good top from and that is why I was looking for another top rather than a rebuild. Just wanted it for a spare. I was going to contact Dave if I got no response from this post.

Thanks,

Tom

Thanks for looking. I will contact Dave next week.

Wife and I celebrated 50 years of marriage April 9th. Kids had a celebration gathering of relatives and friends here Sunday afternoon which was a great day, so lots of yard games and folks meandering around.

Tom

Guest jstarrquin
Thanks for looking. I will contact Dave next week.

Wife and I celebrated 50 years of marriage April 9th. Kids had a celebration gathering of relatives and friends here Sunday afternoon which was a great day, so lots of yard games and folks meandering around.

Tom

Congratulations to you & your wife !!! Many healthy and happy years in your future, Jim Q.