55 Buick

buick840

Surely there must be someone out there that has some nice 55 Special or Century Tail light Housings and Headlight Housings sitting on a shelf they wish to sell.

Maybe an abandoned project where they had the chrome work done but have since sold the car?

Ideally I would like to find a set of 55 Tail light housings and Headlight housings that have show quality chrome ready to bolt on

Second option would be some excellent used ones that would re-chrome to show quality.

PLEASE :(.

PM me or email buickman@bigpond.net.au

Brian, when we were at the Buick Nationals QLD 2008, there was a chrome plater who had a trade stand there with examples of their work. A '55 Buick on display had a set of rechromed tail lights done by them. A truly superb job. Can't remember their name, Dennis might know or one of the QLD members.

Search 1955 Buick on Craigslist Modesto California. Not mine but some 55 taillights for sale.

Thanks for that.....found them at https://modesto.craigslist.org/pts/4657128304.html

But no good if I can't email them. :( if some could text for an email contact that would be very helpful

Anyone had a set of these re-chromed of late..............what would you expect a reputable Plater in USA to charge to do a set of these?

The string on my tin can gets soggy when I try to talk to someone overseas:rolleyes:

I do 99% of my overseas dealings via email.......in these times of electronic communications I can't really see why texting would be preferred to emails......for me it's the other way around........OK, I know......not everyone has email