HELP ! Crossing Wheel Bearing " New Departure "

Budensor

I'm a New member to the Forum.

Does any one have a cross from New Depature to current Brands ? The part number I'm needing crossed is #909035 this is the outer front wheel bearing for my 1936 Buick Roadmaster 80C. Maybe someone had older brand catalogs that may could other numbers for this bearing. Any and all help would be great !

Thanks

Bud Ensor

Alabama

Hey Bud, welcome aboard!. The Buick guys in the prewar Buick forum (go to the "forum" section, scroll way down) are great about part numbers and their car knowledge. Some of them don't troll throough here so you may want to post there but Let us kno9w what happens there. And Roll Tide....

Also on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Departure-909035-Single-Ball-Bearing/dp/B00DBONNF6

Edited by sambarn
Added info (see edit history)

Thanks to you guys very much for your Help !

The group called Locate Ball Bearing in Cal. Had the Bearing. They sell on Ebay , Amazon and their number 1-800-409-3632 they are the only Place I've been able to find that had the Bearing. they buy Obsolete inventory. They where the only people that I could find these " New Departure " Bearimg from. New Departure Bearing were a OEM supplier for GM and others they where sold and became New Departue-Hyatt. And then sold again the GM and became NDH Delco and sold last and became General Bearing and they don't know anything about the old Part number. NAPA main warehouse in Bham,Al. Can't find a Cross of them. I've went to Old Mom and Pop auto parts and know one had a BOOK later that 1940 that shows the ROADMASTER and a BOOK back to 1937 that only showed for Special and Century. I did find out that the New Departure #909036 did cross one time as B35 witch today is a Cartage Bearing Today. Where part numbers 909034 today is B34 and 909036 today is B36. But as my luck goes this 909035 don't cross to a good Number Today.

Thanks Again

Bud Ensor

Alabama

" Roll Tide Roll "