1936 dodge d2 parts for sale

Guest mr zook

my father and me street-rodded a 1936 dodge 4-door sedan about 15 years ago. now we are finally getting around to cleaning up all the parts that were not used. I have an all-state radio that needs restored asking $50. heater box that mounts under the dash also needs restored but fan spins free, asking $50. dash cluster that needs repainted, but nothing broken, asking $200. an original radiator that was pressure checked and in good shape, but went with a bigger radiator because of our engine choice asking $200dual horns not sure if they work, i have no way of testing them asking $50 and many other parts. if I didn't list it, I probably have it. and I could send a pic. I did list some parts the other day, but it somehow disappeared. sorry to those who replied, but im trying it again. thank you!1936 dodge my e-mail is gemini7290@verizon.net my name is aaron post-96373-143142185523_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr zook (see edit history)

Hi, Where is the stuff located? And what prices? We need more info please. ( and it is a board requirement )

i am located in erie pa. sorry i didnt put prices on the parts, im not sure what theyre worth. i did price them, and if you would like to make an offer, or see pictures, i would be happy to send them. thank you

Edited by mr zook (see edit history)

hello. the only thing I can offer as far as the panels are the panels themselves. I used the hinge and handle for my stainless panels. these have no dings, but need refinished.post-96373-143142190916_thumb.jpg

I am in need of a glove box door hinge and knob for a 36 Dodge.

I could be also interested in the door itself as well as the drivers side cover if they are better than mine. I don't know if the drivers side may be where they put the radio controls.

Thanks, Jack

capyjack@comcast.net

Jack, a 1936 Dodge has twin ashtrays on either side of the dash gauge cluster. The factory radio head replaces the driver's side ashtray. http://forums.aaca.org/f143/radio-wiper-question-36-dodge-coupe-339166.html Howard Dennis

my father and me street-rodded a 1936 dodge 4-door sedan about 15 years ago. now we are finally getting around to cleaning up all the parts that were not used. I have an all-state radio that needs restored asking $50. heater box that mounts under the dash also needs restored but fan spins free, asking $50. dash cluster that needs repainted, but nothing broken, asking $200. an original radiator that was pressure checked and in good shape, but went with a bigger radiator because of our engine choice asking $200dual horns not sure if they work, i have no way of testing them asking $50 and many other parts. if I didn't list it, I probably have it. and I could send a pic. I did list some parts the other day, but it somehow disappeared. sorry to those who replied, but im trying it again. thank you!1936 dodge my e-mail is gemini7290@verizon.net my name is aaron [ATTACH=CONFIG]213441[/ATTACH]

do you have the hood hinges or did you reuse them thanks.

Zook, Thanks for the pics, Mine look about like these. I need the hinge and knob

Thanks HD, I didn't know that, but it makes sense.

Knobless, I have a complete hood assembly in the attic, no rust and the hinges are good, I think that the latches are still on it as well. It is from a 36 coupe.

• 7 months later...
Guest mr zook
Hi, Do you by chance have the dash knobs with the letter icons?
no. in fact i dont remember seeing them in the car when we got it. i guess someone else had a use for them