WTB: DB Victory 6 Bumper

ahdodge

You would pay to have them shipped, you would also have to pay the fellow for the bumper up front and something for his time effort to get them to the shipper. They are in Argentina no local shipper and its a few days travel by bus to get them to a shipper, Very nice shape as most old car parts are over there. I will try and find pictures if you are interested, I will then contact the fellow myself and see if he is up to send another bumper, he provided me a bumper for my own car, cost.......its been a few years but 450 or so everything included sounds about right.

I kind of goofed up in that I posted the Wanted Ad on both the Dodge Bro side, as well as General For Sale......a little confusing for me to answer . Anyway, yes you are correct it is a side mount car, rumble seat/luggage rack in rear. I thought that if I could find two piece bumper, that would beat no bumper at all. Not too interested in paying a premium for two piece though. I do have the flat steel brackets that bolt to the frame and fold 90 degrees , onto which it looks like some sort of clamp would be affixed. My guess is that this clamp holds some type of spring similar to the front bumper mounting springs ??