Yes, we all like 1933 Buicks, 90 Series !

Guest outlaw car man

Guest outlaw car man

Two full days on it detailing the outside -ned to detail the interior, started today but it looked like rain. Detailing, I mean toothbrush detailing and all. Hands hurt today can barely get a beer to my mouth, oh poor me... LOL

Fantastic car. And a credit to you for the detailing that is evident in the photos. Do not over do the detailing especially if it means you cannot hold a beer. And if your hands are to sore to hold a beer are they too sore to drive the car as well? At this rate you would end up missing two of life's great pleasures...beer and that car:)

Cheers

Anzac Buick64

Guest Juergen

...yes beside all the others I like the 1933 Models, here pics of my 66S Sport Coupe in original restored condition and original colour scheme...I would like to share with you

Regards Juergen

post-59238-143142129185_thumb.jpg

post-59238-143142129445_thumb.jpg

post-59238-143142129448_thumb.jpg

Guest outlaw car man

Beautiful, looks like the Schwarzwald in the background. Love Germany one of my favorite places to go. Color is terrific, good job.

Guest Juergen

...unfortunately I dont know very much about the history, decades ago it came from USA to spain, where the restoration work was done - I guess so - and I found it in spain , spent a lot of years in gran canaria island.

It is not the black forest, it is an era near Frankfurt /Main where I am living. A beautiful place...

Regards Juergen

Guest Grant Magrath

Hi Juergen.

My neighbours are from Germany. Are you near Bruchköbel? I'm pretty sure that's where my friend Horst is from. His wife, Christa, is from Hamburg where they had a shop, Moden. By the way, LOVE your coupe!

Cheers

Grant

Guest Juergen

Hallo Grant,

it is funny, my house is 15 km from Bruchkoebel, I like the US-coupes of the early thirties, I have also a 1932 Hudson GREATER Eight Special Coupe in my small collection.

How long are your neighbours living in new zealand ?

Regards. Juergen

Guest BigDogDaddy

Hi Juergen, I love your coupe. It is Beautiful ! I have a question. What is the bar below the Trippe lights ? At first I thought it was to allow the Trippe lights to turn with the wheels, but the lights look like they are solidly mounted. Do you have a picture of the front of the car that shows the bar ?

Thanks,

Phil

Guest outlaw car man

Hudson, nice. I used to own a 1933 Essex Terraplane 8 that was used by a famous outlaw in the 30s here. He gave his girlfriend a 1933 Essex Terraplane 8 coupe to drive . Great stuff here. Buicks, Essex, Hudsons etc. OCM

Guest Juergen

Hallo Phil,Yes, it is not for the Trippe speed lights, it is only a bar for two Medallions about the 200 year USA in 1979, one from West Virginia the other from Texas , but professional made. I will keep it at this place.

Juergen

Guest Grant Magrath

Juergen, you have very good taste in cars! Horst and Christa have been in NZ for about 17 or 18 years I think. They are lovely people! 15km? I'll tell Horst today!

Cheers

Grant

• 2 weeks later...