Luggage

Bill, are you sure about that muffler bearing? The rare and elusive Tucker came with matching luggage, the Tucker itself was such a rare and elusive vehicle that more matching luggage for the Tucker was sold and delivered that there were Tuckers sold and delivered. I didn't know that the TC came with a muffler bearing, I always thought those were such a volatile aircraft component that they needed to be stored inside a bucket of prop wash and secured by flight-line.

Larry

Did these cars ever come with matching luggage? Someone is telling me that they did.

No, but the 1955 model 'Dodge La Femme' came with "a stylish rain cape, fisherman's style rain hat and umbrella." Additionally, buyers were presented with a "stunning shoulder bag in soft rose leather...fitted with compact, lighter and cigarette case." The 1956 model deleted the shoulder bag and it's accessories. You got only the rain coat and a matching baseball style cap.

Guest TomChrysler

The only thing remotely close to TC Luggage has been the very nice cloth goody bags that Karleen has given club members over the years. I love mine!

Tom

What a fun bunch !!I didn't think that there was luggage but you know when someone that knows to much starts talking just let them dig their own hole. I have that same hat, I didn't know that it came with a raincoat though.

Edited by JACK M (see edit history)

What a fun bunch !!I didn't think that there was luggage but you know when someone that knows to much starts talking just let them dig their own hole. I have that same hat, I didn't know that it came with a raincoat though.

No raincoat... But I love your 51 (52?) Plymouth. I can't quite make out the hood ornament. Waves breaking = 51, no waves = 52. Got some more pictures?

52, I have not put together a photo file as of yet, Probably later this summer. I will post them up when I gat a chance. I think that I have my TC sold so may not be checking in as often, but I will be having one less car to maintain so I can put some more miles on the 52. I have also decided to sell two 56 Chryslers. One Imperial coupe and one Airporter. PM me if you want info. Include an email address if you want pictures.

post-52542-14314192024_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143141920243_thumb.jpg