Looking for a good Windshield

Guest llamalor2112

Guest llamalor2112

Found a verrrrrry very nice 91 coupe nearby me with one caveat; cracked windshield.

So! Now looking for a good replacement windshield somewhere in Washington state. Willing to go to Idaho or Oregon as well.

If anybody has or knows of a windshield available in any of these three states I'd greatly appreciate the heads up!

Thank you all!

Guest llamalor2112

Well, the crack is pretty straight and neat but its a good 12" long give or take. Didn't think that was fixable per se

Well, the crack is pretty straight and neat but its a good 12" long give or take. Didn't think that was fixable per se

Down here at least, they can seal the crack which will keep in from spreading more, and take the shiny sheen out of the crack. Might be worth a call to them to see of they can do it.

Guest llamalor2112

Alright thank you. That'd at least definitely help until a replacement made itself available with less searching haha. I'll look into it

There is a Reatta in Kenmore on CL that they are asking $1995 for which is way too much. It does have a good windshield in it as well as several other usable parts. Maybe they would listen to reason and accept $800 for it as they have been sitting on it for some time now. The car is drivable but has several issues. That way you get a windshield and some other parts for a reasonable price. You could probably drive the caqr to your driveway. Windshield removal wouldn't hurt this interior in the least.

Guest llamalor2112

You know, we've looked at that one before. Decent body but completely weathered interior. $2k is far too much but perhaps they would come down on price? May just have to break out the haggling skills on a little trip down south this week

I once shipped a windshield to a fellow in Spokane WA. I boxed it up and put it on the Amtrak train and he took it off the train in Spokane. He worked for Amtrak.

I have a good windshield here in Duluth but will not ship one.

Try these places

Farrells

360 424 4231

Mt Vernon WA

Gundies

800 444 4344

Bellingham WA

All American Classics

800 955 4999

Vancouver WA

Caveman

800 443 0531

Grants Pass OR

Guest llamalor2112

Awesome leads! I've got a lot to look into now!! :) See, here's a great example of Reatta brotherhood, vendors advertising out to other services because they're good people who just want to help! That's pretty rare haha