Rubber baby buggy bumpers.

cool57

You can get the front suspension bumpers from CARS. Lower bumper is P/N LB615-4, Upper bumper is P/N UB651-4. I recently purchased a set of these for my '65 and they are decent reproductions. The rear bumpers on my car were still in real good shape so I did not look for replacements. I'm not sure if anyone is making those.

Sam,

Your last question send me running for my parts book! It looks like the '63 Riviera uses a unique upper bumper (#1353196), my 1967 Master Parts Book shows no other application for that part. The 64 & 65 Rivieras use the same upper bumper (#1362014). The lower bumper (#135667) is used by all three years. The rear bumper (#577992) is also used by all three years, so the rear bumpers(from a '64) I will be sending you should be fine.

Does your upper control arm bumper attach to the frame or the control arm? On the 64-65 the bumper has a T-shaped stub that is pulled through a rectangular opening in the control arm. The parts book illustration for the 63 show the bumper installed on the frame. If you still have an original bumper you might be able to match it up with something at NAPA or Repro Rubber Vendors.

Sorry if I gave you some incorrect information. I've had a '64 and a '65 but never a '63 so I didn't know there was a change. These cars will drive you crazy with all the little differences!

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys, this looks like an old thread...but maybe you can help.  I'm putting my suspension back together and those upper control arm "pull through" rubber bumper are ticking me off.  How can you install them?  Is there a trick?  I've tried heating them up in the sun, pulling them through, pushing them through using a flat head screw driver...not budging.  Thanks in advance for your help.