Air scoop splash guard thingy needed

windmillnut

hey WMN.....I don't know what that thing is called, probably air dam/shield or something like that, I just hate to see you hanging out there with so many views and no reply. If it's not that visible, you should be able to remove it and repair it with small metal plates and screws from your local hardware....or a call to the closest salvage yard and you might get lucky. good luck, Drew

If you can get everything back in place with little or no pressure on it, you can do some plastic welding on it and it will stay with a little help from some plates/screws/rivets/etc. as Drew mentions. I've done it to a couple of cars and it goes unnoticed.

Ed

I am looking for the black air dam/ shield that is under the front of my 1982 Buick Riviera. Mine is cracked in half and hangs down. Does anyone know what it is called and where to find?

Here is a picture.[ATTACH=CONFIG]181806[/ATTACH]

I can get one. There has to be 5-6 Rivs out there of vintage 79-84. You must know if all yaers are the same as I don't know.

PM me if interested. Just can't get one until after March 20 as I am leaving for vacation.