Film and TV

Guest w2r

We are once again looking for Classic cars for hire for filming on the production of the “Antiques Road Trip” and the “Celebrity Antiques Road Trip” 2013.

Wheel2Reel Ltd our company based in Hertfordshire supplies Action vehicles for TV and Film.

We have been commissioned to work on the seventh and eighth TV series of the “Antiques Road Trip” and the “Celebrity Antiques Road Trip” which are showing now on BBC 1.

This is our third year of supplying vehicles for this programme and we are looking for a total of 32 classic convertibles.

They must be fully road legal being MOT certificated with tax and being in a presentable condition complete with hoods.

For the “Antiques Road Trip” it would entail hiring your vehicle for a period of 15 days filming which is spread over a period of two months to accommodate the Auctions for the series.

We will pay £70.00 per day for the 15 days filming.

The vehicles are driven by the “Expert Presenters” whilst filming and are transported to and from locations on a low loader.

On the “Celebrity Antiques Road Trip” your vehicle would be used for three days filming. This is broken up into two days of buying antiques and one day at an Auction.

Two of these days will be consecutive but the Auction date could be up to two weeks later.

We will pay £70.00 per day for the 3 days filming.

Your vehicle would be collected and transported by us to the locations and the vehicle would be driven by a “Celebrity” and one of the “Expert Presenters”.

Whilst on set your vehicle will be looked after by our vehicle technician at all times.

We are fully covered by insurance for the collection and transportation of all vehicles whilst in our possession.

Scottish Television who produce this series on behalf of the BBC are fully insured for their “Expert presenters” and “celebrities” whilst in their care.

For further information regarding the hiring of vehicles please contact Paul Weekes on mobile 07980 624484 or Matthew Weekes on 07590697119.

Office number 01992 450209.

Hummmmm, I'm alreddy a Celebrity, and an Expert driver. And with that said, no so called "expert" driver would be allowed behind the wheel of my 1915 Buick roadster other than myself for any amount of money. I would give anyone you want a ride, but I'm driving. Also, filming would have to be here at my location in Beautiful Columbia County NY which is very picturesque area. This would be much cheaper that transporting across the Atlantic pond and back. In fact my insurance company says I must forgo any payment but I think it would be fun to do for free. Get your cameras ready and sail on over. Dandy Dave!

I Say. These chaps want to pick up your car, load it on/into some kind of transport multiple times, keep it for 2 months "somewhere" whilst it's being driven hither, thither, and yon by "expert presenters" ( read minimim wage grunts ). But not to worry chaps, the crew is fully insured whilst beating the snot out of your car. ...............Bob