Interesting Find

Guest RaverReatta

Guest RaverReatta

Oh definitely, with the second gen swap. I'm actually not a fan of his Reatta in particular (no offense to his hard work), but it sure caught my attention.

Guest RaverReatta

Funny, my dad is actually working on building an app for phone/iPad that goes from ODB to to aux for diagnostics

Have you seen Torque ? I'm giving up on Android and iOS. With Windows based tablets that can already do everything, I'm not working there any more. The place for Android/iOS is smart phones, some entertainment, and toys. TouchScan & ODBWiz.

Guest RaverReatta
Have you seen Torque ? I'm giving up on Android and iOS. With Windows based tablets that can already do everything, I'm not working there any more. The place for Android/iOS is smart phones, some entertainment, and toys. TouchScan & ODBWiz.

I've not seen Torque yet but I'll give it a look over for sure. I can agree with the "place for Android/iOS" being limited to those, although I guess it never hurts for them to try to expand beyond their initial markets. You know, smart to be greedy these days. xD

Guest Mc_Reatta
Intel came out with "Clover Trail" - low powered x86 and that runs Windows 8. First tablets (Acer W510) appeared after Thanksgiving. I have had Android tablets and an iPad - none can do what this one can.

How long before an emulator is developed so it can run all android and IOS applications as well? No need to reinvent all those wheels is there?