1931 photo, what make and year?

abc99

John - I beg to differ. Looks more like a 1929 Packard 640 per the double body line to the the cars front.

Chuck

[ATTACH=CONFIG]170390[/ATTACH]

Wrong fenders style. Notice the ridges. The Chrysler has the same double belt molding line. The Packard windshield stanchions are splayed outward unlike the Chrysler's which go straight upward toward the back, not out to the sides. Wheels and hubcaps are definitely Chrysler.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

I can only imagine that as being an accessory running board light that you can see between his knees (mounted on the splash apron). I'm sure if it isn't, there's a great story there that we will never know.

Keiser, you're King! And you're FAST too! ;-) You must have a great memory & probably a large amount of experience of having seen older cars. While the Packard is very close, after quite a bit of comparing I saw the wider rear fenders, splayed windshield mounts & chrome-rimmed wind deflector panes. Hahaha.. :D

• 1 month later...

Thanks gentlemen for your knowlegable input, not sure what the chrome item was, don't recall any golfing stories, but the next family doing I'll throw that out there. Maybe a moonshine storage access device... :)