Happy Thanksgiving to All

Howard

As I have done for many years, I want to be the first to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving. While I've not been an active member since my 89 Reatta went to that big showroom in the sky about four years ago, I do check in from time to time to see what's happening on the forum. It nice to see posts from old members and new ones as well. As I've said before, this forum has the most helpful people that can be found. This is the time of year to be with friends and family and I've always considered the Reatta forum members to be my friends. Thanks for the untold amount of help you guys provided me during my near 10 years of Reatta ownership. I hope I was able to return the favor from time to time. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving and Holidays to one and all:D.

Guest Richard D

Howard, four years is long enough. You have proven that you can go without A Reatta for an extended time. Now start looking for another one!

CHEERS!

Richard

Howard, four years is long enough. You have proven that you can go without A Reatta for an extended time. Now start looking for another one!

CHEERS!

Richard

Hey Richard, out of the many cars I've owned over the years the Reatta was my favorite. From time to time I've given thought to getting another, but I've had a feeling that my job situation has been somewhat unstable. My fears were brought to the forefront when I was laid off this past Feburary. One day after my birthday no less! Since that time, I've not been able to find another position in my area. Since this is the Thanksgiving season, I am thankful that my home is paid for and I've been able to get by. None of my bills are past due and I have food on my table. I am a single person and have no family of any kind to support, so that makes things a little easier. So many people in this country have not been as lucky as myself. So, yes, I'm thankful for a lot. However, at the moment, I can't think about getting any new toys, and much as I might like to have one. Maybe 2013 will be a better year than the last two years for me. Maybe some day I will take the plunge again. I will have to wait and see. Again, I hope all of you guys/gals have a wonderful Holiday Season!!!!