1937 PLYMOUTH DASH BOARD GAUGES

Guest 37Plymouthguy

Guest 37Plymouthguy

I'M RESTORING THE DASH BOARD FOR MY 1937 PLYMOUTH, AND I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT WAS IN THE TWO, 2" HOLES NEAR THE CENTER OF THE DASH, ON EITHER SIDE OF THE RADIO. THEY'RE NOT FOR AMPS, OIL PRESSURE, HEAT, OR FUEL, BECAUSE THOSE GAUGES ARE IN THE CLUSTER ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE DASH. I'M HOPING THERE'S ANOTHER '37 PLYMOUTH OWNER OUT THERE WHO CAN ANSWER THIS RIDDLE FOR ME. THANKS. WILLARD CRAWFORD (aka. 37plymouthguy)

Guest 37Plymouthguy

Hi Ply33,

Many thanks for sending the photo of the interior of the 1937 Plymouth. That's the first time I saw what the dashboard etc. looked like when it was (almost) new. That would be great if you could get the tech advisor's number for me. Cheers. Willard Crawford

Look like they might be pull knobs of some sort. PM me and I'll get you the phone number of the Plymouth Owners Club's 1937 technical advisor who can definitely answer the question.

tf20050206-03.jpg

• 4 months later...
Guest 37Plymouthguy
Willard,

My 37 Deluxe came with an ashtray in the left hole and a dummy knob in the right one. I suspect some had a clock in the right hole. I am parting out some of mine. Let me know if you need anything.

Roger

Hi Roger,

Thanks for answering. I need the dummy one for the right side. Please send price and shipping requirements to kart32@aol.com. Thanks. Willard