63-65 Riv T-shirts

Guest Kingoftheroad

Guest Kingoftheroad

Anyone have a hard time finding t-shirts with the 1st Gen Riviera on it ?? (besides the club t-shirt), I bought one years ago and have held on to it.. I haven't seen any 1st Gen Riviera T-shirts since...

I googled "buick rivera t shirt" and got a few hits.

Here's one for a '65, I saw another one for a '64 but didn't copy the link.

1965 White Buick Riviera Gran Sport GS Hot Rod Sun Set T-Shirt [65 White Bui] - $15.00 : Hot Rod T-Shirts, Hot Rod Shirts, Muscle Car Apparel, Custom Car t-shirts

I just found this one too. They have some of each year of the first generatioin cars OR if you send them a picture of your car, they'll custom make one for you.

http://burnoutgear.com/create-your-own-shirt.html

Edited by RivNut
added additional link (see edit history)

I have a Wildcat and absolutely no one makes a Wildcat shirt, so i made several versions for my Cat. When I made the shirts for me and my Cat buddies, I thought I would make a couple of Rivi shirts too since they could also be ordered with a dual quad. They were pretty popular and sold out quickly. There was no picture of a Rivi on the shirt but it was definately for the Nailhead Rivi.

The dimensions on the actual did not turn out like the rendering, but it still looked cool.

I say if you want a shirt, find out who does all the band shirts at the high school and talk to them.

Rick

1.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

Guest Kingoftheroad

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll have to look into getting some new Riviera t-shirts !! I like all the shirts suggested here, its gonna be a tough choice...

Guest Kingoftheroad
No reason you couldn't print a picture of your Riviera to the iron-on transfer paper using your computer. Then all you need to do is ask nicely if you can borrow your wife's iron and make your own.

Available at any Wally-world.

Walmart.com: Avery Fabric Transfer, 3-Pack: Office

LOL, thanks Ed.

I did that years ago, the family borrowed one of my Riviera pics & had a shirt done for me and surprised me with the shirt AND a mouse pad with a pic of my Riviera.....

Edited by Kingoftheroad (see edit history)

I have a Wildcat and absolutely no one makes a Wildcat shirt, so i made several versions for my Cat. When I made the shirts for me and my Cat buddies, I thought I would make a couple of Rivi shirts too since they could also be ordered with a dual quad. They were pretty popular and sold out quickly. There was no picture of a Rivi on the shirt but it was definately for the Nailhead Rivi.

The dimensions on the actual did not turn out like the rendering, but it still looked cool.

I say if you want a shirt, find out who does all the band shirts at the high school and talk to them.

Rick

Rick,

I understand you are not going to make them anymore ? But have you these pictures (design) in some computer format, so I could reproduce such Tshirt locally, for me ?