Reattas at Charlotte

Booreatta

The numbers are updated and as of now the Reatta count is 25. Should be a lot of fun

When is everybody planning to arrive in Charlotte. Kathy and I hope to get in on Wednesday afternoon

See ya in Charlotte

Chuck Kerls

booreatta@cox.net

I'm driving down on Wednesday. Trying or organize a caravan with the local chapter.

Do you need to be picked up for the airport, Chuck? Or are you driving? If you need to be picked up, I can see what I can do.

Just got my 89 Reatta out of the garage for 1st time this year today. Did some cleaning and inspecting. Nancy and I will be headed to Charlotte on Wends of show week. Going to have to drive the Reatta because I can't find a place to rent a pickup truck with trailer hitch. U-Hall and Penske make you rent a big box truck to tow a car carrier.

Just got my 89 Reatta out of the garage for 1st time this year today. Did some cleaning and inspecting. Nancy and I will be headed to Charlotte on Wends of show week. Going to have to drive the Reatta because I can't find a place to rent a pickup truck with trailer hitch. U-Hall and Penske make you rent a big box truck to tow a car carrier.

Tom, glad to hear another Reatta will be there! If I remember correctly, you had a very nice low milage example, correct?

I'm driving down on Wednesday. Trying or organize a caravan with the local chapter.

Do you need to be picked up for the airport, Chuck? Or are you driving? If you need to be picked up, I can see what I can do.

Hey Marck thanks for the offer, but I am driving. I have some business in Charlotte and St Louis so I am bringing the company truck.

I was glad to see you have 2 cars entered

Drive safely

See ya in Charlotte

Chuck Kerls

booreatta@cox.net

nc.is that your car across from sanford motel?

No, my nice cars are about 30 minutes north of Sanford, And my parts cars are about 20 minutes north east. If you're up this way, let me know Abd we can get together or something..

We have a room for Tuesday and may get there on Monday. I want to do some "tours" before the meet starts, while I enjoy going with BCA people on the tours, they take time away from the actual meet. I come to see the cars and people.

Hi Mark - yes our Reatta currently has 9,450 miles on it. Hate to add another 1,000 on the drive back and forth to NC, but unless I find a pickup truck to rent that has a tow hitch I will have no other choice but to drive.