Convertible Anyone?

Guest Northwestsun

Guest Northwestsun

Looks to be a nice convertible for sale on Seattle/Tacoma Craigslist for a very good price. Wish I could buy it!

:cool:

Guest 68vwdubb

"That burgundy/lobster red interior seems to clash too much for me"

I actually own a 90 coupe that combo and I think it looks great in person! Granted my coupe has quite a bit more shine & depth to the paint, but I think its stunning! Looks like a great price for a rag top reatta!

Ooooh,

I like the double burgundy one. Too far away, and another car is out of the question, otherwise I'd take a serious look at it.

If I ever get another Reatta, I'll plan to find a claret red one, as I really do like that color.

KDirk

Guest Richard D

I still say fire engine red outside and white leather inside. I had a Mazda Millenia with white carpet and it held up quite well.

Guest Northwestsun

So I'm the closest to the car in question here, but I won't bite.

If it was black or green with a saddle (beechwood) top and interior I might break the piggy bank and go for it. 'Course any other color combo brings us back to the Reatta for a lady...

But my wife loves her '88 Toronado Trofeo that is burgundy throughout. It has some features that leave my Reatta wanting: huge glass sunroof that retracts fully into the roof, both leather seats with lumbar, automatic day/night rear view mirror, computer with more far more data...

Anyway, it's fun to hear what we like and don't!

Dave :cool: