Regional show in Rockford, ill, GARAGE SALE

palbuick

The next show of the Buick season will be the Regional in Rockford , Ill.<BR>I sold a lot of parts at the national in Kokomo, BUT, I will be selling at the regional meet, and plan on having a GARAGE sale on the 18 Aug Sunday. Since I live only 4 miles from the Clock Tower inn. I have some sheet metal parts never brought to swap meets and lots of used parts from the 30s through the 70s. NOS rear Quarters for the 70 Electra,1 Convt , 1 Ht. NOS 350 short block,NOS 455 short block,used Stage 1 heads, B4B, 1938-40 brake drums.NORS rotors for 70. Lots of shop manuals from 1948 to 1990.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com

Hi Gary<BR>Sorry I don't have either of these. Your buddy Sam was buy my house last wed with a nephew of his , looking at my 69 LeSabre, he is getting use to retirement. I still haven't had time to get to your fathers house<BR>and get those parts.<P>Jim

More Garage sale parts:<BR>1967 tilt column for floor shift cars, NOS front fender chrome with black insert. Used grille for 1968 Electra everything there excellent cond. Used grile from 1967 Wildcat, good for driver, light pitting. 1940<BR>front brake drums, looks like they were cut only once.<BR>Still looking.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com

Guest Bob Newquist

How about a 1951 shop manual or owner's manual for same year. thanks (old timer came back into the club after a 37 year gap, even got my old number back (BCA -6)

Hi I own a Buick Super Convertible 1950, I need, floor pans, carburetor for 263 straight eight engine, front grill that says Buick Eight, fenders and doors mouldings, radio, and anything else you have.<BR>you can contact me<P>salameh@gua.net<BR>salameh@intelnet.net.gt

Just found more for Garage sale.<BR>1937 60 series, floor shift trans, disassembled,almost two sets of gears, case looks excellent have top shifter.<BR>1953/54/55 Buick 3 speed trans<BR>1939 Cadillac 3 speed trans with floor shifter conversion.<BR>Small series 50-51-52 Bellhousing and flywheel.<BR>1930 Valve cover, spark plug cover.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com

Less than a week to go.<BR>Finding more parts for garage sale.<BR>Nice pair of sidemount covers for 40 Limited.<BR>1978 PalmBeach front bumper inpact strip NOS.<BR>1972 rear outer impact strips NOS<BR>1955 NOS hood ornament Spec/Cent/Sup.<BR>1 excellent 1928-29 headlight w/lense<BR>1 pair used 1939 headlight lenses.<BR>1 pair of excellent 1937 Parking lights.<BR>1 1937 front grille sheet metal part NOS.<BR>1 pair 1940 40/60 tail light lenses NOS<BR>1 pair 1940 50/70 tail light lenses NOS<BR> 1937 Running board braces.<BR>1937 70 series brake & clutch pedal <BR> assemblies.<BR>12 1966-67, 1971-72 Washer resivior jars NOS<BR>Buick promotional Decantar bottles with trishield etched in.<BR>There will be more.<BR>I will be selling on Friday at the show. If interested in anything listed drop me a line.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com

The 350 short block, is NEW, still has some cosmoline on along with some surface rust. Has crank, pistons conn. rods and a cam. 455 Block has been heat cleaned of all cosmoline and reassembled,with a good coating of grease, has pistons, rods, crank. It is the later 1976 Block with the larger oil passages. I have Stage 1 heads, Good used timing cover, Stage 1 Fuel pump, B4B intake,cast iron intake, Auto flywheel, Standard Flywheel. a few other parts lying around, including a complete 455 motor and 400 trans.<BR>Asking $1200.00 for 455, and $ 350 for 350 Block, Can make package deal.<BR>If you can make it to the Regional show this weekend you can see all. Bring trailer.<BR>No body parts for skylarks.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com