Brake Questions ???

Maintool-GS

Hello, All !

I was trying, to get prices & for are Teves Brake system. I called NAPA, AUTOZONE, Advanced Auto & Franks Auto ! They all told me, they only have Master cylinders & without ABS. Franks Auto, they had a listing .... but they had to call & check for availablity 1st. This is for a 1990 Reatta. They also didn;t have listings for, Pump, Switch or Accumulator ! Also, the accumulator, is this only for ABS ? Like the Rivieras, that didn't have Anti-lock .... do they had an accumulator ??? Any HELP, would be appreciated !

Thanks, Jeff

What are your symtoms/problems?

If you are looking for an entire Teves system, I would think that Jim Finn would have one.

If you tell him you are a Packer fan he will charge you additional due to jealousy, but if you say that you are a Viking fan he will give you the "can't win the big one" discount...

Prior stopped offering the Teves ABS rebuild at least 3 years back.

The source is now SIA in Tilden Illinois, I don't have a web site but the phone number is 800-737-0915 Their price in late 2009 was $575 for the complete unit, exchange.

Prior stopped offering the Teves ABS rebuild at least 3 years back.

The source is now SIA in Tilden Illinois, I don't have a web site but the phone number is 800-737-0915 Their price in late 2009 was $575 for the complete unit, exchange.

I called Prior 2weeks ago and they said they still do it. They do require that you send them your unit to rebuild however.