new owner of a 35 PJ

Guest 1929model75

Guest 1929model75

Hello just bought this 35 coupe which I assume is a deluxe model due to the woodgrain dash and hood trim. I have a couple questions. Are those stainless pieces that are missing from the grille. Or do those black pieces just get chromed. Also I need the clips to hold the grille in as well as the grill trim. How hard will it be to locate the tire covers I would like the luggage rack as well. I didn't mention this also has a rumble seat. I have to say this is the newest old Chrysler prouduct I've owned. My knowledge is really in late 20's Chrysler's so any comments about this car are welcomed. Thanks Chris

post-41842-143138713501_thumb.jpg

One of the main differences between the standard and deluxe models were the chrome headlamp buckets.

And the serial number sequence it is in. :)

Serial number will be on the passenger side door hinge post. You can use either the tables or "calculator" on a page on my web site to look it up. Plymouth First Decade: Where is the VIN?

Guest 1929model75

Thanks I appreciate your help I will get the vin# off it. I also feel the dual sidemounts and rumble seat make it somewhat unusual. Chris

Sweet coupe Chris.

You may want to keep you eye on Ebay for some Bumper Guards . Like original fender skirts, bumper irons were often removed to make the car appear more modern. It took me a long time to find both but they are out there.

Cheers

Mark