Model A door mirror bracket

Bleach

I have this mirror bracket that I pulled off a Model A that was dumped in a river bank retention structure many years ago. It was the only thing that salvageable from what was accessible on the car. I've had it for at least 35 years. I'm sharing it for the first time today with anyone. It's been sitting in a box of miscellaneous parts for the most part.

Just wondering if anyone has seen one like this or has one like it. It's made of cast brass and was lightly plated. There are no part numbers or foundry markings.

IMG_6544.jpg

IMG_6545.jpg

That makes some sense since it came off a Tudor. It was mounted on the forward top edge of the door. Funny, I've always thought it was an outside mirror bracket because of where it was mounted. Would have there been another one mounted below the window opening? There was only one on that door although it's possible the other one was long gone.

Thanks guys.

That makes some sense since it came off a Tudor. It was mounted on the forward top edge of the door. Funny, I've always thought it was an outside mirror bracket because of where it was mounted. Would have there been another one mounted below the window opening? There was only one on that door although it's possible the other one was long gone.

Thanks guys.

Were there screw holes on the lower area of the window?