2249 Series Headlamp swich

Ron Lawson

I have posted an advertisment previously and received some answers but nothing eventuated and I still have no switch I did receive an answer from a Ryan Parker in Liverpool NSW He was suposed to be parting out a 2249 series and when the emails got to the serious stage like what have you got and how much no more contact Does this happen often. I am not real computor savvy and I feel that this guy may have been trying something that would leave me partless and an empty wallet. So after all this of getting my hopes up I am still require the parts that I originally advertised for Ron icon9.gif

Quote.........Does this happen often.........Yes Ron this happens often, the wonderfull things about computers is that anyone can be as rude to any other person as they desire and usually get away with it because of a distance between the parties. Get used too it I am afraid is the best advice I can give, I am still working on trying to get used to it myself and I have owned a comp nearly 10 years now.

I dont understand what parts you are missing so I cant offer to help, maybe if you posted a pict, I have a few contacts and maybe I will run across one eventually for you but would be more than happy to keep my eyes open either way.