54-1954's...can it be done?

stealthbob

As MrEarl laid out so well in his 5454th post our goal is to have 54-1954's at the Buick Nationals in 2012...can it be done?

Well it is a daunting task, we know....doesn't mean we can't try.

Get used to seeing us, this is going to last all the way to June 30, 2012!

Calling all the current and wanna-be 54'ers...come on and join in on the fun! friends.gif

Come and be a part of it all! party.gif

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gQoBiICacYQ?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love the Gull Gray Roadmaster at about 1:28.

As to the question of can it be done, I wonder how many different '54s have been registered at national meets over the last 5 or 10 years. That may give an idea about how many have been actively shown by BCA members in recent history. Of course, generating additional interest can wind up in some additional unexpected ones. Then again, MrEarl could step up to the plate and bring about 10% of the goal himself....

Just talk with MrEarl....he is working on way to breed them.

Maybe a "Beautiful Conception" is in your future?

Rather than Spam the whole AACA site I'll post the latest promo here....

1954 Buick...The Beautiful Buy, Forever Beautiful

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZoAXyrHLJkI?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Again it is our hope that many will see these on YouTube who would never have been to AACA or other forums and decide to go to the Nationals.

We want to convey with this one that it doesn't matter what condition your Buick is in...it will always and forever be "The Beautiful Buy"