84 T-Type 44k original FOR SALE

sosuzguy

Not mine and I have not seen this car.

I've tried to get the owner to take some more pictures showing the car but he's not bothered to do so. Now it sat in our hail storm last month and has damage. He started out asking about 4 or 5k for it before the hail.

1984 Buick Riviera T Type 44,000 OG miles

Story is it's Grandpa's that the grandson inherited and is now interested in a different car! Such a shame it got hail damaged!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lone_Star_Reatta

I've just sent the owner an email asking for additional photos as well. If he replies, I will provide an update!

Guest LoneStarRiviera

He emailed me the link as well and stressed yet again how firm he is at $2900 since a new radiator, new front shocks, new battery and a tune up has been completed.

Guest LoneStarRiviera

Looks like the seller upped his asking price to $3750. A few days ago, he was firm at $2900.

Looks like a good deal at either price. Get a painless dent removal guy to attack that hail damage hand enjoy the car. Never driven a turbo version. I had the v-8 version for a while and sold it to my brother-in-law and he drove it until it caught fire and burned down to the ground... kinda sad. Same color, too. Nice car.

Mike

Sounds like now is the time. 'No reasonable offer refused'...

I have a '95 Roadmaster wagon that I am about to do that with. I've had it for sale for a year and it's a nice car! People think it's too big. Not sure why a 44k mile car for that price isn't selling... but like RAWJA said, I too am drowning in cars.

Someone should jump on it.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 84c10

Any idea if the car is still available, and if so, whether that video was post-hail? I saw what looked like a couple dents in the hood so it may have been...

The craigslist ad was expired...

The car is still for sale, the title has had to be transfered into the current owners name out of the deceased realtives name. I've emailed Tom, John and the seller --- so to maybe clear up any confusion. I can help out here where I'm needed.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SaltFlat

Funny I found this thread about my car. The Riv is no longer for sale. I had all hail damage repaired and currently driving. I had a lot interested but prospects either did not follow through or wanted me to sign a funky legal ease contract which I was not interested in. I ended up selling 2 of my other cars to make room for the T Type in the garage...:) I am enjoying the car! :)