Gopher State Spring Show

Guest wildcat62

Guest wildcat62

Just a reminder the Gopher State Buick Chapter is hosting the 24th annual Spring Extravanganza on Sunday, May 1st at the Minnesota State Fair grounds.

55 Classes, 14 of those are Buick. C'mon down if you are nearby and enjoy a great car show and swap meet.

Click on the link below for more information.

Spring Show flyer

(we'll miss you this year, Derek) :(

The mighty Centurion is good to go! I heard that somebody might have suggested a raid on my first goodie bag......I'm sure that didn't happen!

Derek is missing this year. Awww.

Well, folks, as feared, the highway is closed due to the Red River flooding...there are other ways, but not as speedy. To top it off, I awoke to snow on the ground, still falling and blowing. Now, one could certainly argue that I'd be better off under your predicted 50 degree skies today, but I'd still need to come back to this...it's not supposed to get above freezing today, so there will probably be some on the ground tomorrow.

Guess I'll have to go to the indoor show put on by the street rodders up here today as a consolation prize.

Next year the show will be about a week later, so I'll be more likely to be able to plan for it and attend.

Guest ExpertTransport

It's time for warm sunny days. I always thought April 30 = Sept 2 and so on.

Guest wildcat465

I told the folks in their cars that it WAS NOT snow they were seeing as they came in.

It was ash from our volcano!